Cool Choices is committed to achieving measurable results.
Thousands of employees from organizations across multiple industries
have played Cool Choices and saved.
Cool Choices accounts for the impact of both new and existing environmentally sustainable actions.
- Cool Choices works with energy evaluators to measure and verify the impacts of our programs.
- We also work with social scientists to explore and analyze game dynamics.
These studies help Cool Choices increase our efficacy. They also lead to new insights about sustainable practices, and offer new opportunities to influence them.
Verified Energy Savings Reports
- Sustainable Fox Valley, October 23, 2014 (pdf)
The Energy Center of Wisconsin used control group data to estimate electric savings for a school-based Cool Choices game where participants saved an average of 2.1% of usage.
- Milwaukee Fire Department Electricity Use, March 20, 2014 (pdf)
The Energy Center of Wisconsin compared electric usage at participating and non-participating fire stations, finding net savings of 6.6% of electric usage.
- Miron Construction Energy Savings, February 5, 2013 (pdf)
The Energy Center of Wisconsin did a comprehensive post-game impact analysis using a baseline survey, mid-game interviews, game data, a post-game survey, utility billing analysis and post-game interviews with selected players. The Center found mean electric savings of 6% of usage.
- Find and Flip: Motivating High Energy Users to Save Energy, March 30, 2015 (pdf)
Prepared by Cool Choices and the Energy Center of Wisconsin with funding from Focus on Energy.
- Leaders in Efficiency: ENERGY STAR Buildings in Wisconsin, April 2, 2014 (pdf)
A Cool Choices report produced in conjunction with the Wisconsin Sustainable Business Council and the Great Plains Institute.
Engage your employees. Achieve measurable results.
We’ll get right back to you by phone or email.